It should be noted that confidentiality of data exchanges is not guaranteed over the Internet, and that every internet user is required to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination of any possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
Quietude.io, a French “société par actions simplifiée”, with a share capital of 13 900,00 €, registered with the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under number SAS 82258093200017, with registered office located at 32 route de Capian 33550 Langoiran – France
Editing director : Jérôme Tricault – firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster : Marie Alix Achard – email@example.com
Crédits Photos: Aline Dautresme
Vidéo: Other Stories Production
Gandi – 63-65 boulevard Massena à Paris (75013) FRANCE
3- DESIGN & PRODUCTION
Agence FACTOCOM ( France)
4- PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
In accordance with the provisions of the French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relative to information technology, files and freedoms, the Website was the subject of a declaration to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés – French Data Protection Authority) under number 2104011 v 0.
All your account information is only used in the context of your business relationship with www.x-tend.io.
We collect the following information from you when you visit our site:
- Personal information, which is information that specifically identifies an individual (such as first and last name or email address).
- Non-personal information, such as your ip address, or data that is collected via cookies, web beacons or other technical mechanisms. This information does not identify you personally, but it may provide us with information about your interests and the web sites, products or services that you view. We may also tie this non-personal information with personal information, in order to provide you with better recommendations, help authenticate you or other data or information you may provide, prevent fraud, and ensure that the site meets your needs.
- Demographic information, which may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which we may obtain from you, or from other third parties. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the site meets your needs. For example, we may serve you with an advertisement based on the content you view while on our site.
- Geolocation data,which is your location if you choose to allow our site to track your location or if your personal or non-personal information indicates a certain geographic location. This information may help us provide recommendations to you based on your location, serve you with advertisements or direct you to a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you and that is marketed to people near your location.
We may collect this information from you in the following instances:
- We may collect your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, email address, billing information and credit card information if you make a purchase via the site;
- We may collect your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, email address if you register your warranty after a luggage purchase
- We may collect your email address, and first and last name if you sign-up with the site;
- We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question;
- We may collect aggregate data or demographic information from you if you visit the site;
- We may collect geolocation data from users who visit our web site via their mobile device, or otherwise provide us with such data at the time of purchase;
Personal data collected will be kept for 10 years. The above list provides an example the case when and the kind of the personal information that may be collected on the site. If you do not want Quietude.io to collect your information, please do not provide it to us or let us it know.
5-Use of information
We may use your personal information that is collected on the site primarily for the following purposes:
- To keep track of any purchase made by you, or to otherwise deliver products that you purchase;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from io,
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To market products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, or which may be available in your area of residence;
- To conduct marketing analysis and deliver you with content or features that we believe may assist you or otherwise be of interest to you;
- To tie your personal information to your non-personal information or demographic information in order to provide you with recommendations for products or services that are based on your interests, your age or your location;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To ensure the site is relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To administer our site, or anticipate and resolve problems with the site;
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the site; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as contact us or if you inquire about the status of an order.
Finally, Quietude.io does not store any bank details. Transactions are processed entirely by the secure payment module of our partner Monetico paiement.
6-Sharing and disclosure of information
We may share or disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you place an order for an item from the site, we may share your personal information to process this order. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
- To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal or non-personal information, including any aggregate data, demographic information or geolocation data for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use this information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. When we share your information with these parties, we seek to ensure that the party with whom we share the information will maintain it securely and in accordance with the applicable laws. If you do not want us to share your personal information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on io behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our site will have access to users’ personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on the site, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personal information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of io or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
7- Communications from Quietude.io
We may send you communications or data regarding the site, including but not limited to (i) notices about your use of the site, including any notices concerning violations of use, (ii) updates, and (iii) information or materials regarding transactions, products and/or services purchased or selected by you. By using and/or registering with the site, you agree to receive this type of communication from us. To remove yourself from our email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note however, that some email messages may be more commercial in nature, as they may advertise a feature of our site or services, a product or service we believe that you may be interested in, or otherwise discuss a marketing campaign or promotion offered by Quietude.io. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these commercial emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
If you give us your cell phone number, we may ask you to sign-up for our text message program. In the event you sign-up for such a program and would like to be unsubscribed, you may reply with the message “stop”. Please note you may receive more messages before your stop request is fully processed. Message and data rates may apply.
8- Third party web sites
This statement applies solely to information collected on the site. The site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal and non-personal information collected via the site.
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Quietude.io is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.